About the handling of personal information at DSJ 2012 event organizeｄ by DSJ 2012 Steering Committee.
- Interop Tokyo 2012 organized by Interop Tokyo Steering Committee, IMC Tokyo 2012 organized by IMC Tokyo2012 Steering Committee, and DSJ 2012 organized by DSJ Steering Committee (hereafter called "this Event") are entrusted to NANO OPT Media, Inc. as the Management Office for this Event.
- The personal information entered will be used in the operation and management of this Event and to provide notification of forthcoming events.
NANO OPT Media, Inc. will send out direct mail via the post, e-mail, or fax, or use distribution proxy services to provide information on IT-related events, exhibitions, and conferences to be organized by NANO OPT Media, Inc.
- In this event, we adopt barcode systems for visitor entrance management. If your own barcode printed on your badge is read at exhibitor booth, your personal information that you are going to resister will be given to the exhibitor. After your barcode is read, your personal information will be managed under each exhibitor and occasionally, it will be used for introducing you their products, services, and seminars.
- When you register for any seminar or conference held within Interop, your personal information including your name, company, postal code, address, title, phone number, fax number and email address may be provided to *the sponsor companies and organizations of those seminars.
These companies will be responsible for your personal information and may send you information on their products or services based on their privacy policies.
- Interop Tokyo 2012, IMC Tokyo 2012, and DSJ 2012 Management Office may outsource the handling of personal information for the sending of notices and information, etc.
In such cases, the Management Office will ensure that personal information is handled appropriately.
*"the sponsor companies and the organizations of those seminars" are the companies and the organizations that provide sessions, and they are not always related to the companies and the organizations that the speaker of session belongs.
February 17, 2012
NANO OPT Media, Inc.
For inquiries relating to personal information, contact:
NANO OPT Media, Inc.